Please address applications to:
Ms Judith Weir
Our Lady of Mercy College
PO Box 293
HEIDELBERG VIC 3084
Email your complete application to email@example.com with the following items attached as five separate PDFs
- The OLMC Employment Application form
- A covering letter
- A resume
- A certified copy of a results transcript along with a certified copy of a legal document confirming any name changes
- A response to the Selection Criteria outlined in Position Description
Only fully completed applications with the above attachments will be considered.
Contact Tania Baillie, Human Resources Coordinator on 9459 2511 if you require further information.
Child Protection Requirements
It is our policy that all applicants who work at Our Lady of Mercy College are informed of the College’s child protection policies and practices before commencement. All new staff undergo additional screening to meet Child Safety requirements, including:
- Working with Children Check clearance
- Relevant qualifications and registrations checked
- Personal identity verification and National Police check
- Information about child-connected work
Reference checks will address the person's suitability for working with children.
All applicants must read and understand the following policies and code of conduct as listed below. A signed statement of understanding these policies/code form part of the application process.